Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday (his): Grilled Turkey and Cheddar, Carrots and an Orange.

Looks like it's lunch for dinner again! And looks like someone else was eating a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich for dinner too. I've been in a grilled turkey and cheese kind of mood. Maybe it's nostalgia (this was one of the first American things my mom learned how to make). Maybe I'm just lazy (I had just a couple of hours between class and my evening workshop). Well, this tasted good with the sourdough bread I got a Publix. Also, the orange, carrots and yummy ranchy dressing made it appear healthier.

3 comments:

  1. Nice aesthetics! What brand ranch dressing is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Marzetti Ranch dip. Pretty good stuff. You like my almost heart-shaped sandwich?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did think the heart-shaped sandwich was adorable!

    ReplyDelete