Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday and Tuesday (His): Buddha Belly Fried Rice and another sandwich

Tuesday: Another Sandwich?
Not much time for dinner today because I was finishing up a poem. So of course I make myself a sandwich. This pictures sort of makes my turkey, bacon, lettuce, sprouts and tomato sandwich look scary. I vow not to eat another sandwich for dinner for the rest of the week!
 

Monday: Fried Rice
Had a fried rice craving yesterday (Monday) night so I went to the only place in town that I know that makes decent fried rice, a place called Buddha Belly. It's not "authentic," but very flavorful. I guess you can say it's "inspired" by, say, Vietnamese or Chinese fried rice. I usually get the pork fried rice, which is really more like pulled pork. This time I tried the chicken fried rice. Pork is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment