Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday (hers): 100th post!


It looks like I have the honor or making the 100th post on our food blog! We've come such a long way, and I have enjoyed both posting and reading the entries on this blog.

Every now and then a recipe comes along that you make and actually want to make again. I can't even tell you how many failed recipes I have gone through, but today is a special day. I recently bought a jar of capers because I love capers, but had never cooked with them before. I googled "pasta capers" and the first thing to come up was the food network's Pasta with Tuna, Tomatoes, Garlic, Capers, and Olives. The recipe sounded good and got excellent reviews, so I decided to go for it tonight. It was truly delicious. Light, fresh, and tangy tasting. I can't wait to make it for "him" this summer.

1 comment: