Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday (hers): Beef and Broccoli


After reviewing what I have been eating for dinner via the blog, I realized I am gross and need to eat way more vegetables. I got this broccoli last weekend in chinatown and decided to make beef and broccoli. I had to buy beef and gave into the not-so-good and definitely overpriced 'gourmet' grocery store in my neighborhood. I actually paid 7.99lb for london broil. Can you believe it? I used to pay 2.99 for this at normal grocery stores. It simply is a mediocre cut of meat, but what to do? At least I was able to make it taste good. Fuzzy pic is due to me using a camera phone because I didn't want to talk to my bedroom to get the camera.

1 comment:

  1. And I was just thinking I should make beef and broccoli for tonight or tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete