Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday (hers): Chuc Mung Nam Moi!


I decided to get off at the East Broadway stop on the way home from work today because I suspected it would get me close to chinatown. Why? Because everyone at that stop is always chinese. Since it was the start of the new year, I took the plunge. To my delight, I found that there is a good looking boba place right near the subway entrance. There are also numerous little markets that sell fruit and dried food. Unfortunately none of the stores sold meat or seafood or very many vegetables for that matter. BUT, it was good to know that boba, fresh roasted pork, fresh asian pastries, and fruit are on my subway line.

I had spring rolls for dinner because I felt like I needed to eat something asian. I was going to do egg rolls, but got too lazy. This was pretty tasty and healthy! Good way to start the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment