Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday (his): Pre-Workshop Dinner, or, A Return to Long Distance Dining

The three month hiatus on this blog meant that us long distance diners were no longer eating long distance, but eating together! It was great! It was lovely! It was as it should be. If only we had made a shadow blog for all the great things we ate and time we had.

However, as the picture above and this post attests to, we're back to eating long distance. Tonight was pre-workshop dinner at Leonardo's, a popular joint close to campus. I actually had the Veggie Pizza. (My cell phone won't send a pic to my e-mail, apparently) I suppose it was the appropriate dinner to return to, though I hope to not be eating so much pizza. (Last night I bought veggies for gazpacho on a late night grocery store run)

No comments:

Post a Comment