Saturday, August 27, 2011

Monday through Saturday (Hers 8/22-8/27): Chicken, spaghetti, fruit, rice, salad, cupcakes, beef, potatoes, rice

Now that I'm back in a long distance relationship, my life is slowly going back to what it was like in May, April, March, February, January...etc. It is sad cooking for one again, but as a really strange creature of habit, there is something comforting about getting back in the kitchen and cooking my little meals. Strangely, I seemed to have cooked less this summer than I did during the regular year because I actually had someone to go out and eat with. When it's just me, I take a lot of pleasure and comfort in preparing my meals and putting half my food away for the next day's lunch. I'm back to eating chicken after a long hiatus. I blame the amount chicken I ate in college to by inability to enjoy it for the last 7-8 years. I also made spaghetti with meat sauce because my little sister was coming and I have no idea what to feed her except that. I'm going to let the pictures tell the rest of the story.











No comments:

Post a Comment